This article explains how to change ringtones and wallpaper on Samsung Galaxy A10e. Find out how to set wallpaper using your own photo from Gallery.
Samsung Galaxy A10e lets its users personalize their device. Personalization may not be a priority, especially when looking from the perspective of functionality. But as indicated by its name, it’s to add your personality to the phone you own. It’s nice to make your phone different than its default manufacture state.
There are several things you can do to make your phone feels like yours. For example, changing the wallpaper of the screen. You can pick an image you like. Another way is by changing the ringtone for calls, texts, or notification.
Here’s the complete tutorial on changing wallpaper and ringtone on Samsung Galaxy a10e.
How to change ringtones on Samsung Galaxy A10e phone
Follow the tutorial below on how to change ringtones on Samsung Galaxy A10e phone:
- Open the Apps screen. From the Home screen, slide up to reveal the apps drawer on your phone.
- Go to the Settings app. Locate the icon labeled as “Settings’ and tap it.
- Tap “Sounds and vibration.” This is the menu for sound modes, ringtone, and volume.
- Tap “Ringtone.” Once inside “Sounds and vibration” menu, tap “Ringtone”. If you wish to change the sound of incoming notifications, tap “Notification sounds.”
- Pick the desired ringtone. Here, you will see a list of ringtones available on your phone. Tap to listen to the preview. That way you can check each sound and determine which one you like. Another tip, you can tap the Plus button on the right top of the screen to add your own ringtone file.
- Tap the Back key to save. To finally set the ringtone, tap the Back key.
- Return to the Home screen. Congratulation, you’ve finally changed your ringtone. To close “Settings” and return to the main screen, tap the Home key.
Nothing wrong with having the default ringtone on your phone. But sometimes, we grow bored with it and want something new. In another case, you just want something different. So when a call comes, you can instantly recognize that the sound is coming from your phone.
Fortunately, Samsung Galaxy A10e has this ringtone options. You can use the audio files from the library, or you can choose your own files. As the tutorial above shows, it’s not difficult to change the ringtone of your phone.
- Samsung Galaxy A10e User Manual (TracFone)
- Samsung Galaxy A10e: Memory / Storage Guide
- Samsung Galaxy A10e: Camera and Camcorder Guide
How to change the wallpaper on my Samsung Galaxy A10e phone
Here’s how to change the wallpaper on Samsung Galaxy A10e phone:
- Start from the Home screen. From here, swipe up the screen to reveal the list of apps that are available on your phone.
- Go to the Settings app. Locate the Settings app then tap to open
- Select “Wallpapers and themes.” This option is located below “Display”. Once you found it, tap to open.
- Tap “View all.” You will see a lot of pictures that can be applied as the wallpaper. Here, you can tap “View all” beside “My wallpapers” to view images that are located on your phone already (without downloading). If your phone is connected to the internet, feel free to browse the pictures on Samsung’s wallpaper store.
- Choose a picture. You can pick an image from the library directly. Otherwise, tap “From Gallery” to select your personal photo. To select a picture, simply tap on it.
- Set the wallpaper. Here, you’ll see a preview of the wallpaper. When you want to finally apply it, tap “Set as wallpaper.”
- Go back to the main screen. To close the Settings app, press the Home key.
So, that’s how you change the wallpaper on Galaxy A10e. After a while, you might get bored seeing the same image again and again on your phone’s display. It means it’s time to change the wallpaper into a new one.
Some people love to use the photo of their loved one, such as family, spouse, or pets. Others prefer artistic pictures or a picture of beautiful scenery. Whichever it is, you can pick any image you like.
Congratulations, you’ve learned how to personalize Samsung Galaxy A10e by changing the ringtone and the wallpaper. Now apply the tutorial to your own phone and have fun with it.
You can also get creative by downloading pictures or audio files online. Therefore, you’ll have more choices when selecting the wallpaper or a ringtone.
Do you have any more creative ideas about changing wallpaper or ringtones on Samsung Galaxy A10e? We’d love to hear about it. Share your experience with other readers in the comments section below. Many people would appreciate any tips to make our phone more fun to use.