Read how to view the device identification details on your Samsung Galaxy A10e. This article explains how to find IMEI, SIM number, and phone number.
Each phone comes with some sort of identity, including Samsung Galaxy A10e. Among the most common ones is your phone number. You might already know yours since a phone number is often used and shared.
The others are IMEI, the phone’s serial number, and SIM number. These are less known numbers, but they’re as important as phone number nonetheless. There will be a situation when you will need to use one of them.
For example, you might need your phone’s SIM number when needing assistance from your carrier about a network-related issue. This article shows how to find those device details easily.
How to find IMEI (Serial Number) on the Samsung Galaxy A10e
Here’s how to find IMEI (Serial Number) on the Samsung Galaxy A10e using the Settings app:
- Access the app drawer. Swipe up to reveal the app drawer.
- Locate and open the Settings app. Find the icon labeled as “Settings” then tap to open.
- Tap “About phone.” You will need to scroll down to find this menu. Then tap “about phone” once you find it.
- View the information. The IMEI number will be displayed on top of the list. You can take a screenshot or write the IMEI down if necessary, especially since it’s impossible to memorize the 15-digit number.
- Return to the main screen. To close the app and go to the Home screen, tap the Home key.
In addition, here’s how to find IMEI (Serial Number) on the Samsung Galaxy A10e using the Phone app:
- Open the Phone app. The Phone icon is located at the Home screen.
- Dial *#06#. Enter this number using the keypad, then hit the Dial icon.
- Read the information on the pop-up window. This window will appear on your screen. It displays the IMEI number and the Serial Number. When finished, you can close this window by tapping “OK.”
An IMEI number is a set of unique numbers representing the phone’s identity. The main purpose is to identify a device, but it is also useful to prevent theft. When someone steals your phone, you can report your IMEI number to your carrier to block the phone from the network.
Apart from the two methods shown above, you can find the IMEI number on the back of your phone. Another place to find IMEI is on the packaging box that comes with the phone.
How to find SIM number on the Samsung Galaxy A10e
The following instruction explains how to find SIM number on the Samsung Galaxy A10e:
- Open the Settings app. From the main screen, access the app drawer by swiping up. Then tap the “Settings” icon.
- Tap “About phone.” Scroll the screen until you reach the bottom where you will see the “About phone” menu. Tap to open.
- Tap “Status” menu. This menu is located at the bottom of the screen. Inside, you will find information such as SIM ID and the SIM status.
- View the SIM ID. The number is displayed with the label ICCID (SIM ID). This is your SIM card number.
- Go back to the main screen. You can close the app and return to the Home screen using the Home key.
There are two ways to find out the SIM number of Galaxy A10e. The first one is as shown above, and the second one is by checking the number on your SIM card.
To do the second method, take out the SIM card from its tray, and read the 20-digit SIM card number on the top part of the card (considering the gold part is the bottom one).
- Samsung Galaxy A10e User Manual (TracFone)
- Samsung Galaxy A10e: Security Guide
- Samsung Galaxy A10e: Calls Guide
How to find phone number on the Samsung Galaxy A10e
Follow the tutorial below on how to find phone number on the Samsung Galaxy A10e:
- Go to the Settings app. Slide up the screen to reveal the app list. Locate and tap the Settings icon.
- Find and tap “About phone.” You will need to scroll down to find “About phone.”
- View the phone number information. Your phone is displayed at the top of the list before the IMEI number.
- Return to the Home screen. To close the app and return to the Home screen, tap the Home key.
A phone number is another way to identify a device. It is the most commonly used identification, such as for calling and sending messages. If you happen to forget your own phone number, the tutorial above will help you to find it.
So that’s how you can find the IMEI number, the SIM card number, and phone number on Samsung Galaxy A10e. Another useful tip, write down the numbers and store them somewhere safe so you don’t have to look them up again. But of course, you can also bookmark this article for future consultation.
It’s not everyday people need to find their phone’s IMEI number. But when they do, it’s usually because of urgent situations. We hope the article could be helpful in those situations. And if anything written here is hard to understand, ask us a question on the comment field below. We will try to help you shred the confusion.